A Legacy with Lasting Value
You Are Making the Difference
At South Texas College of Law Houston, our mission is to provide a diverse body of students with the opportunity to obtain an exceptional legal education, preparing graduates to serve their community and the profession with distinction.
Thanks to your generous support, STCL Houston continues its commitment to quality legal education through its excellence in institutional priorities such as student scholarships, institutes, and award winning programs. Your gift may be directed but not limited to:
- Randall O. Sorrels Legal Clinics, where students work with real clients from our community who are most in need.
- Advocacy Program. Ranked # 1 - BEST OF THE DECADE in National Moot Court by PreLaw Magazine.
- The Fred Parks Law Library.
- The Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution.
- Harry L Reed Oil and Gas Institute.
- Institute for International Legal Practice and National Security.
- Legal Research and Writing - More ABA Scribes awards than any other law school in the nation.
- Transactional Practice Center.
- Bar Preparation Program.
- Student Scholarships.
STCL Houston benefits greatly from both cash gifts and non-cash planned gifts. Structuring a planned gift, such as a charitable bequest or a gift of retirement plan assets, can make a meaningful contribution to the law school, while also benefiting your personal financial and planning goals. Through planned giving strategies, you can reposition assets in charitable gift annuities and charitable trusts, provide lifetime payments for yourself and others, while providing for STCL Houston in your estate plans.
Please explore our planned giving website and consider whether any of our planned giving strategies can help you maximize the potential of your resources, preserving financial security for yourself and your loved ones, while financially supporting STCL Houston. Contact me at email@example.com or 713-646-1819 to discuss your planned gift.
Thank you for making the difference.
Donald J. Guter
President and Dean
Rear Admiral, JAGC, U.S. Navy (Ret)